We get it. Concrete was the favored material for driveways, patios, walkways, and more for years. However, today most would argue that paving stones are the better option, and here’s why:
1. Stains and other imperfections can easily be hidden with paving stones. Pavers can be flipped or switched so that you don’t have to stare at oil stains or any other blemishes forever. Concrete driveways usually become permanently blemished when even just a little oil is splashed on them.
2. Your choices are endless with pavers because there is a wide range of attractive colors and designs. You can mix and match paving stones to create a piece of art! Tuscany Pavers does a great job of working with clients to design beautiful unique paving stone layouts for your driveway, patio, walkway, etc.
3. When you have pavers installed, they are ready to be driven on/walked on from the minute they are installed. No need to wait. Concrete, on the other hand, takes three to five days to fully dry and take on traffic. Who has time for that anymore?
4. Pavers allow for easy adjustments. For example, if a tree root pushes up your pavers, just remove the paving stones around the affected area, level the base, and then replace the pavers. Things will look as good as new! When a concrete base shifts, cracking occurs. This can result in costly repairs that are still visible after being professionally fixed.
5. Lastly, rain drains much more easily due to the joints between paving stones than it does from a concrete surface. As a result, pavers are more slip-resistant. As you can see, paving stones are the right choice for more reasons than one. They are durable, aesthetically pleasing, easy to fix/replace, and so much more.
Contact Tuscany Pavers today with any further questions about paving stones: features, design, paving stone options, installation, price, etc. We are happy to help you in any way possible.